Check out this super cute Barbie Ken doll in his cool Wheelchair! Barbie and Ken Fashionistas celebrate diversity with fashion dolls that encourage real-world storytelling and open-ended dreams! With a wide variety of skin tones, eye colours, hair colours and textures, body types and fashions, the dolls are designed to reflect the world kids see today. Ken doll inspires new play possibilities with a manual wheelchair and ramp so he can easily get in and out of the Barbie Dreamhouse (sold separately, subject to availability).
Kids can collect Fashionistas dolls for infinite ways to play out stories, express their own style and discover that fashion is fun for everyone! Includes doll wearing fashions and accessories. Each sold separately, subject to availability. Ken dolls cannot stand alone. Flat shoes fit dolls with articulated ankles or flat feet. Colours and decorations may vary.
- Ken doll comes with a wheelchair that has rolling wheels and a working brake, plus a ramp that works with the Barbie Dreamhouse (sold separately)
- The doll also features 22 'joints' - in the neck, upper arms, elbows, wrists, torso, hips, upper legs, knees and ankles to play out all kinds of motion in and out of the wheelchair
- He wears a white top with blue and yellow tie-dye print, black shorts, white sneakers and silvery sunglasses
- Makes a great gift for kids 3 years and older - they can play with style, play out stories and discover Barbie!
- More variety makes collecting Barbie Fashionistas dolls even more fun - kids can collect them to expand the possibilities (each sold separately, subject to availability)
Recommended Age 3 Years+
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.